Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Theres food everywhere :-)

I walked into work feeling very full and happy with my struggle from yesterday, and all I could smell was pancakes. Someone was making pancakes. The smell travelled throughout the building. Although I was never that fond of pancakes, I only like whole grain ones,  the smell triggered fond memories of me happily eating cake. I focused and moved on. Then I found out that everyone was ordering lunch from federal donut. I contemplated ordering something but then I saw that everything was fried and said no thank you.I had my food with me anyway. Planning is everything. After I returned from my meeting in the afteroon, the entire room smelled like fried chicken and donuts. Honestly , if this was a few weeks back I would have broke down and ate it. I looked at the delicious assorted donuts, and smelled the crispy chicken, and strangely enough, I was satisfied. At this point Id rather eat my 6 meals of metabolizing food, and feel comfortable in my clothes than eat it. Today I don't feel like I missed out on something. I cant speak for tomorrow, but today I won this battle!
 
Here's What I ate today:myfitnesspal.com
Breakfast:2 egg Whites & 1/2 cup rasberries
Snack: 2oz lean steak & 1/2 cup of cherries
Lunch: 1/2 rice noodles, 2oz ground chicken, 1 cup of salad
Dinner: 1/2 rice noodles, 2oz grilled chicken, 1 cup of salad
Snack: 1/2 cup cherries
 
64 of water , 2 cups of green tea, and 2 cups of coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment