Monday, July 23, 2012

Cravings are here!!

Cravings are here and I'm not pregnant. If I eat this junk I will look like I am , and no hope of delivering 8 pounds of fat ugh! I woke up at 2 am and just wanted some cool ranch Doritos. If this was a week ago, I probably would have eaten them with all the lights off ,while sitting up sleeping. Addiction even follows me even when I'm not alert. My stomach was growling and I almost got out of bed but decided not to after much self talk. I tossed and turned all night, and woke up really hungry too. Last week I was so determined and I made it through the weekend, and now this. I stuck to my food plan, but struggled throughout the day. I am craving salt, and that's unusual. I normally want muffins, cupcakes and cookies. I exercised by walking the dog, and burned 90 calories. I was really hot and I was really tired, but I kept moving forward. I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Here's what I ate:
Breakfast: 2 egg whites & 1/2 cup of raspberries
Snack: 2oz lean Steak & 1/2 cup of raspberries
Lunch: 2oz of lean steak, 1/2 cup of white rice, and 1 cup of salad
Snack: 2oz of lean beef & 1 baked potato
Dinner: 2oz grilled chicken, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/2 cup of rice noodles, 1/2 cauliflower
Snack: 1 peach

64oz of water, lots and lots of coffee, and tea


No comments:

Post a Comment