Sunday, July 29, 2012

Going out to eat ahhhhh

I went for a walk with Miss Paige and we burned 98 calories this morning. I was still stressed about my car inspection but I didn't want to eat. I was actually to annoyed to. After I found out the price, I figured I couldn't afford to eat anyway. Over $600.00 grrrrr. Eating is an easy, good feeling that I don't  have to work at , and I get instant gratification at that moment.It also makes me look really fat too, and that sure isn't satisfying! I held myself together and prepared for an even bigger concern, going out to eat. It was my dad's 60th birthday party at Ruby Tuesday. I was preparing myself to not use my biggest loser food scale. I almost packed it but didn't feel like that would be "normal" to weigh my food in the restaurant. So I was a little wild, and crazy today and guessed the ounces on the steak that I had. Oh the excitement of breaking the rules once again lol.  The challenge here became when someone accidentally put salt on my son Christian's french fries. In my house we never add salt to anything . He wanted me to wipe it off. So now I'm holding these beautifully crisp golden pieces of sunshine in my hand, wiping salt off, like that's really gonna work. These fries were so close but so far away. They smelled so good and I really wanted to eat them, but I new I couldn't. Fries are my most favorite food in the world. If I had to choose one food to eat everyday of my life, they would be it. I moved on and waited for the waitress to ask me for my dessert order. I ordered black coffee, and was content with that. I was going to have a cupcake but thought that might start me down a path I wasn't ready to face yet. Although my eating plan wasn't followed I still remained within a comfortable compromise. I cant believe that I made it through a party and the weekend without totally losing control. For tonight I win! Tomorrow will be another day filled with food challenges to face , but I feel slightly stronger knowing that I can actually control my behavior :-)

BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
Naturegg - Egg White Omelet, 2 large egg white30007Ico_delete
Peach - Small, 1 small31801Ico_delete
Add Food
61808
Lunch
Ruby Tuesday - Petite Serlion, 3.5 oz19101121Ico_delete
Ruby Tuesday's - Baked Potato Plain, 0.5 potato1302615Ico_delete
Ruby Tuesday's - Grilled Zuchini, 1 serving41421Ico_delete
Add Food
362301427
Dinner
Compliments- Sobeys (Canada) - Extra Large Fresh Water Shrimp, 6 shrimp (125g)800119Ico_delete
Rice - White, long-grain, regular, cooked, 0.5 cup1032202Ico_delete
Corn - Sweet, yellow, frozen, kernels cut off cob, unprepared, 1 cup1443415Ico_delete
Mae Ploy - Sweet Chilli Sauce, 1 tbsp (30g)35900Ico_delete
Add Food
36265226
Snacks
Compliments- Sobeys (Canada) - Extra Large Fresh Water Shrimp, 6 shrimp (125g)800119Ico_delete
Peach - Small, 1 small31801Ico_delete
Peach - Small, 1 small31801Ico_delete
Add Food
14216121
Totals9271191782
Your Daily Goal1,2971784348
Remaining370 59 26 -34
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein

4 comments:

  1. WTG on the willpower!! Fries are one of my trigger foods too and going out to eat usually gets me into trouble :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cracked up reading this of course. Lol. I'm very proud of you. One milestone at a time. I completely understand how you could want to eat those delicious greasy fries lol. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Holl :-) Its funny because you saw this happen right before your eyes. Next time we can video the trauma lol

    ReplyDelete