Saturday, August 4, 2012

Some people suck!

Although I have gotten alot of support, thank you to the fantastic people in my life:-) There really are some haters out there in this world. Talking to some people just sucks the life out of you. I know that the way I eat now does not seem "normal" to most but it is "normal" to me. I really enjoy knowing what I'm going to eat. I love a routine, it makes it easier with my insane schedule. I lost one more pound today because I couldn't keep myself away from the scale. 9.4 pounds lost in 20 days. This has not come easy as you have read from my prior posts. I actually ate healthy and exercised. Some feel this is an unhealthy way to eat and the weight loss is to fast. I am obese and had weight that needed to come off ASAP. They will say to me, once you are eating a "regular" diet again, you will do better. I am getting all the nutrition I need, and I'm losing weight at the same time, this is better. If one thing works for one person it doesnt mean it will work for another. Why does it bother people that I eat 6 times a day, and I really do want to stay away from"bad" foods. Honestly some foods make me sick after eating them. If someone told you to eat something that makes you ill, why would anyone encourage someone to eat that again? Some feel this is a fad "diet". I feel like this is clean living and manageable for me. Due to my thyroid disorder my metabolism is extremely slow. This way of eating has boosted that for me. My menus may sound boring and routinized to some, but to me they are perfect for my lifestyle. They make me feel great, and at the end of the day, I am happy. I'm just not sure why people question me now for being unhealthy , when less then a month ago I was never questioned for being FAT and LAZY!

myfitnesspal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment