Friday, August 10, 2012

Im losing

I was running late today and didn't have time to make coffee. I was to busy admiring the scale and my additional 1 pound weight lose from last Friday. Really I was running late, so after I dropped all the kids off I stopped at WAWA to get my coffee. After all I learn so much there. I pull into a parking spot and almost hit this woman sitting on the curb. She was eating so intensely that she didn't even notice that I almost accidentally took her out. She may have been insane or on drugs but she still was very involved in eating. She had cheese curls, powdered donuts, a breakfast sandwich, and drinking a pepsi at 7:30am. Hey who am I to judge, I am by no means cured from my  addiction to junk food, but watching this woman made me realize how the food totally took her over. This has happened to me but I must say I'm slightly smarter and wouldn't enjoy my food sitting in the street. I would hide and eat it in my car. However, if I was going to eat something it would be a breakfast sandwich (egg whites and  turkey bacon) with a hash brown, and hazelnut coffee with heavy cream. Oh the good old days. The boys ate pizza and I had a grilled chicken Caesar salad. I really enjoyed it, and had some raspberries while watching a movie. My craving are decreasing but I'm still aware that they can attack me, and overtake my progress at anytime of the day. Your support honestly has kept me motivated, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment