Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ongoing struggle

I had a really long day with many different issues at work that always makes me want to eat. I stayed away from all the delicious food that I am always offered. After work I ate dinner quickly and went to do soccer registration. I came home around 7:30pm and walked Miss Paige and burned 216 calories. After that I made lunches for the boys for tomorrow, and that's when I got hungry. That dam smuckers peanut butter and jelly. It smelled so good. Honestly, I just wanted to eat the whole jar. I ate cherries instead, surely not as exciting. Now I'm sitting here watching supernatural, and I feel like eating pizza and fries. I'm not gonna do it but I am really tempted to eat something. Ive come to far to mess this up now. Its an ongoing battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment