Monday, August 6, 2012

Busy Day

I was so busy today I almost forgot to eat. That is never a good thing. The problem with not eating is that I will be starving. I feel like if I dont eat I will wither away, which we all know is not true. When I realized I should eat, I wasnt hungry. I still ate anyway in fear that if I didnt I would be hungrier than I wanted to be. After work, I came home and ate dinner. I went to the field do sign ups for the boys club for soccer . I talked to one of the most insipartional people that I know.  This amazing woman has lost 150 pounds with clean eating. She kept it off for the last 2 years. Her willpower has shown me that it really isnt impossible to have a healthy lifetstyle. She always has the best Ideas about really good tasting healthy foods, After registration I was going to walk the dog, but I realized I was out of most of my food. I am one of the laziest people, and normally I would say, oh well guess Im done eating healthy because I have no food to do it. Not this time. I actually went to the store. I must really be motivated. Im a little disappointed that I didnt exercise, but theres always tomorrow :-)

myfitnesspal.com to see my menu. My email is cerebral69@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment