Sunday, July 20, 2014

Its my Summer and I can eat and drink if I want to~No, no I cant!!!

All this fun with friends and family this summer has really been great but I was eating and drinking whatever I wanted to, just like those skinny girls that I used to be, and I am surely not anymore. My metabolism is shot now! Although still walking , it just wasn't enough. The stupid scale did not move one ounce and I was getting frustrated. So I did something extreme and tried the sacred heart diet last week. I ate fruit all day one day, veggies all day the next, then steak another day.It went on for 7 days. It is not something you can do everyday of life but it helped me drop 5 pounds. Now Im hoping to keep it going with eating 6 small meals again at least on weekdays. For today Im having a corona light and a brownie sundae for desert tonight, tomorrow back in action! Hey Im not perfect ;-)

As I was walking the dogs this morning, I saw a woman with a cane. She was very overweight and walking very slowly in front of me. I did not want Kernel to jump on her so I came up quickly by her side and passed her. She looked over at me and said thank you! Her face wa young, this was not an older person at all. I usally only learn these lessons at wawa ( if you know me you undertand) I do not want to be that woman so I will keep on moving forward. Wish me luck, I will need it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment