Sunday, June 22, 2014

Im back!!!!

Its been a long time since I have written about this on going battle! I am at an even 20 pound weight loss and have kept it off for almost a year . It was an extremely rough winter and I put on 5 pounds during that time because of snow. What you cant blame snow for making you fat? You cant go out, you have to eat a lot of junk right???and no exercise because no one walks in the snow! Don't join a gym or buy a treadmill !?!? It took me a few months but I finally lost those extra 5 pound. Again if you know me, you know that still is not good enough. I need to lose more to be at my ideal weight. I am a hater to those people that can eat whatever they want and not gain a single ounce, that's no secret. I feel like if I even have one night of fun, that fun stays with me (on my stomach, hips, thighs)for a week. In the long run that fun is not worth that feeling. With my old age of 40 lol and the insanity of my daily schedule with my 3 boys, 2 dogs, and a full time job there's not a whole lot of time to plan my food, and make time for exercise. I always try my best but sometimes planning is just in the cards. Although delicious, fine dining at the snack bar every night having cheese fries was not my best option. I figured the walking would balance that out. It has to be good food and exercise t make it work. As the baseball season comes to a close, and roller hockey and swim team approach, packing my food Is the best way to go. Planning ahead  always is the key for me.

I think this time what really got me was I was talking to someone the other night and she said to me , oh no the hot weather is coming, I guess WE cant cover up with our jackets anymore. I'm not sure I want to be in that category! No I know I don't want to be in that category! So I'm going to keep moving forward and I'm back!!!!!

 "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that"~Rocky Balboa

No comments:

Post a Comment