Friday, October 5, 2012

16.2 pds gone and Im back!

I got weighed today and only lost 4oz this week. Normally I would be annoyed but I was happy! I'm glad that I'm still losing something. I dropped down  2 sizes, and people are actually noticing the weight loss.In total from July 16th I have lost 16.2 pounds. Its like the size of a 6 month old baby. When I think of the comparison it makes me realize how much is really gone. A close friend is also losing weight, and a few weeks ago she had lost a total of 25pds. I told her it was like losing the size of a small toddler off her body, its nuts when you think of it like that.

 I haven't kept up with my blog, and I was pleasantly surprised  that people missed it. Thanks for caring, it really motivates me to keep going with this. Its been about a month since I wrote because my life is so insanely busy. A typical weekday for me is getting up at 5:30am taking care of the dogs, getting ready for work, getting the kids ready for school, getting them breakfast, getting me breakfast, then getting them to the bus by 7:15am. Then I go to work, leave work around 4:45pm get the kids, go to soccer Monday and Wednesday nights, get home from soccer by 7;15pm, make dinner, do homework with the boys, shower the boys, get everyone ready for bed. My job is still going because I have to do laundry, clean up, make lunches for the kids, and pack my food, sharpen pencils etc... the list goes on  and on. Tues &Thurs are about the same but that's when I prepare my food. The weekends are always booked, Soccer all morning on Saturdays, and Fall ball on Sundays. There's always a bunch of other craziness like food shopping,parties and so much more to do. All this insanity always made me want to eat before, and now when I'm stressed I just want to exercise. It really makes me feel better. However, the challenge has been fitting exercise in my everyday life. By the end of the night, honestly all I want to do is sleep lol`

Some people are still saying I'm "dieting" but I'm not. This is not dieting it has been an enormous lifestyle change. I love to eat this way, and I treat myself once a week to whatever I want to eat. Its not even  because I have to have it, its a break from planning like I do the other 6 days a week. I have sat through dinners, and parties touching french fries, and pizza, and cutting cake, and I wont eat it. People look at me like I have three heads, I might, but I can fit into a smaller size pants, so who cares. I have had alot of people ask me to tell them what I'm doing because they want to do it. I tell them and they say they cant. One thing I have learned is if you say you cant, you wont!!! Its up to you to do this for yourself. Its all about mindset, and no one else can make you do this but yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment