Saturday, September 8, 2012

I lost 2oz srsly!

I should be thankful that I lost 12 pounds altogether but really who loses only 2oz for the week??? I guess I should be happy that I lost at least something. I didn't get to exercise much this week, I have been extremely busy, and there has been massive amounts of food around me. My uncle passed away last week, and what my family always does best is eat . On Sunday I drank beer, wine, and ate   brownies, homemade spaghetti, meatballs, and so much more. I actually logged all of my "bad" food into mytfitnesspal. It  helped me stay focused. I got right back on track the next day. Exercise is the key for me but I don't always have the time to do it. Walking , playing tennis, and now I'm getting into the soccer season with the boys. I think these exercises will help me reach my goal.They will also alleviate some high stress levels in dealing with stupid people!

No comments:

Post a Comment